Tuesday, April 17

geometric market tote

1

A gal can never have too many market totes and that is why I am always looking for new ways to create yet another tote that I can keep in the car for grocery shopping and farmer markets outings. Recently I was inspired to create a few simple market totes with a geometric theme- I am loving geometric prints lately!
IMG_4532
I used Scribbles Fabric Stamp Pads (permanent, machine washable and nontoxic!) and VEGETABLES as my stamps! I cut shapes out of sweet potatoes and used baby carrots for polka dots.

step1 copy
step2 copy
IMG_4090 copy
IMG_4095
5279578786_fd00da7ede_o


Visit us on Facebook!
Craft on!
Clicky Web Analytics
Pin It button on image hover

Subscribe to our newsletter

* indicates required
I am interested in products and inspiration for...
Close