Tuesday, May 15

CRAFTY CHICA: Ice Painting with Fabric Dye!

I've heard of people painting with ice cubes and have always wanted to try it - so I thought why not use Tulip One-Step Dye?I haven't exactly started on clothing yet, first I wanted to experiment with the technique. That's what this tutorial is about! I LOVED the process and am excited to do more!
For all things tie dye, visit: http://www.ilovetocreate.com/Tie-Dye

Drawing with ice.

Love this one, I used crumbled ice on this one.
 Watch the tutorial!

LINK
 
Visit us on Facebook!
Craft on!

2 comments:

JoJo said...

What a cool technique! I used to love making tie dyes with supplies from Dharma Dyes in San Rafael, CA. This looks like lots of fun.

carl can said...

I like your blog,and also like the article,and thank you for provide me so much information :)) colorado security systems

Post a Comment

Clicky Web Analytics
Pin It button on image hover

Subscribe to our newsletter

* indicates required
I am interested in products and inspiration for...
Close