Tuesday, November 25

DIY Rolled Magazine Art with Always Ready Tacky Glue

Hey everyone, Tanner Bell here. Hope you're doing well, today on the blog I have a super fun DIY video tutorial for you using the NEW Always Ready Tacky Glue. You're going to love how easy these new glues are. Let's jump right into it!

Supplies : 
Old Magazines 
Pencil
Frame
Silhouette Shape Cut Out

Watch Below | View on Youtube 
             
I hope you enjoyed! It is really a DIY project that is super easy to make with the Always Ready Tacky Glue. You can totally whip this project up under a hour. I would love to see what else you create with rolled magazines! Possibilities are endless.


Be sure to connect with me on my blog, A Little Craft In Your DayFacebookTwitter, and Instagram
-Tanner Bell  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clicky Web Analytics
Pin It button on image hover

Subscribe to our newsletter

* indicates required
I am interested in products and inspiration for...
Close