Wednesday, February 25

DIY Book Covers From Old T-Shirts

Hey everyone! Hope you're doing well and staying warm. It's snowing like crazy here in Tennessee. Today on the blog I'm using the new Electric Neon Fabric Markers! These are so much fun to doodle and sketch with. Let's jump into today's tutorial.

Supplies : 
Aleene's No Sew Fabric Glue 
Notebook
Old White T-shirt
Ruler

View Below | View on Youtube



This DIY was a blast. I hope this helps you organize all your books and have a lot of fun doodling on a up cycled shirt. What else can you do with old t-shirts? I would love for you to leave me a comment telling me your favorite use for all shirts.

Be sure to connect with me on my blog, A Little Craft In Your DayFacebookTwitter, and Instagram
-Tanner Bell  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clicky Web Analytics
Pin It button on image hover

Subscribe to our newsletter

* indicates required
I am interested in products and inspiration for...
Close